To manage your Ballscription simply click on the account button from the home page of the Ballsy website and log in. If you are not able to log in, you may not have an active account. Click here to set up your account so that you can edit your Ballscription.
Three days before your subscription ships, we will send you an email notification allowing you to make any changes, additions, or cancellations to your order. If you need to make any changes to your upcoming order please do so at this time.
How to edit your subscription
- Log into your account.
- Choose "Next Shipment" located near the top of the page.
- Here you can add new products, remove products, update the shipping frequency, and skip a shipment.
How to update the products in your Ballscription
You can skip or edit your next up-to-ship subscription from the “next shipment screen”. You can also add items to your next shipment from this screen as well.
- To edit all of your subscriptions, click “Overview”
- From this screen, you can edit or skip your subscription, or add new products for each subscription that you have.
How to update your Ballscription account details
To change your subscription details (Shipping address, billing address, password, payment method, or to cancel your subscription) click “account details” and then edit each section you need to make updates to.
Viewing order history
You can review past and present orders within the "Order History" tab.
- After logging into your account click on the order history tab. Here you can see all the orders that have been placed.
- Click on the arrow next to the order you want to view.
- Once in the order, you can view the ordered products, prices, billing/shipping addresses, and when applicable tracking details.